When and Where
We meet every Wednesday night during school months from 6:30pm-8:30pm in the Youth Room at Bethel Community Church. Occasionally we will meet Friday nights for special outreach/fun events, so keep an eye on the Facebook page for details on these opportunities!
What to Expect at Emerge
To help teens discover the life-changing reality of Jesus.
To teach teens how to live life to the full as God intended.
For this to be done in an environment of acceptance and grace.
What Goes on at Emerge
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT: An evening of Bible study, games, amongst friends that will grow your understanding of God and challenge the way that you live. 6:30pm – 8:30pm every Wednesday during the school year!
- OUTREACH: From winter retreats to crazy nights of fun and games, we have plenty of opportunities to expose your friends to good clean fun! These events happen seasonally!
Every new student should fill out a connection form. That form helps us to keep them up to speed in the following ways:
- EMAIL: We regularly communicate with parents through email. This helps to keep everyone in the loop and handle any concerns or questions from parents.
- FACEBOOK: the best way to stay connected is to find us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/emerge.bethel/
- TELEPHONE: More more information, please feel free to call Pastor Stephan.